Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Megan Fox Pictures

BollyPicsZone

More controversy and publicity surrounding Megan Fox and Transformers. Hmmm, so soon before the new movie comes out. How ironic, right?

They’re STILL using Megan Fox to generate publicity!

“She was in a different world, on her BlackBerry. You gotta stay focused. And you know, the Hitler thing. Steven [Spielberg] said, ‘Fire her right now,’” Bay said in a recent interview.

The “Hitler thing” refers to comments Megan Fox made in British magazine Wonderland, saying Bay liked to run his set in the style of the dictator.

“I wasn’t hurt, because I know that’s just Megan. Megan loves to get a response. And she does it in kind of the wrong way.”

“I’m sorry, Megan. I’m sorry I made you work 12 hours. I’m sorry that I’m making you show up on time,” Bay told GQ, which profiled him and many of his longtime collaborators, including current star Shia LaBeouf.

“Criticism is one thing,” LaBeouf said of Fox. “Then there’s public name-calling, which turns into high school bashing. Which you can’t do. She started [crap] -talking our captain.”

Wow. I thought Shia was supposed to be a friend of Megan’s. Friends don’t talk [crap] about friends, though, so I’m guessing he’s not much of one.

Blog Archive